Classification of smart door locks
2. Fingerprint lock: It is an intelligent lock that uses human fingerprints as the identification carrier and means. It is the perfect crystallization of computer information technology, electronic technology, mechanical technology and modern hardware technology. Fingerprint locks generally consist of two parts: electronic identification and control, and mechanical linkage system. The nature and non-replicability of fingerprints determines that fingerprint locks are the safer locks among all locks at present.
3. Code lock: It is a kind of lock, which uses a series of numbers or symbols to open. The code of the combination lock is usually just a permutation rather than a real combination. Some code locks only use a turntable to rotate several discs or cams in the lock; some code locks rotate a set of dial wheels engraved with numbers to directly drive the mechanism inside the lock.
4. Induction lock: The MCPU (microcontroller) on the circuit board controls the start and close of the door lock motor. After the battery is installed in the door lock, the door can be opened and retrieved through the card issued by the computer. It is an advanced intelligent product that can control the card’s door opening validity period, door opening range and permissions when issuing the card. The induction door lock is an indispensable security electronic door lock for hotels, guesthouses, leisure centers, golf centers, etc. It is also suitable for villas and families.
5. Remote control lock: The remote control lock is composed of electric control lock, controller, remote control, backup power supply, mechanical parts and so on. Because the price of remote control locks is relatively expensive, they have been used in automobiles and motorcycles. Now remote control locks are also used in homes, hotels and other places to facilitate people’s lives.
1. You can enter the door without a key
Some children often forget about it and leave their keys outside and cannot enter the house. If they are using a smart fingerprint lock, they don’t have to go to their parents to pick up the keys or wait outside the door. As long as you use your own fingerprint, you can easily open the door, so families with the elderly and children are very suitable for using smart fingerprint locks.
2. Prevent violent unlocking
The smart fingerprint lock is because the owner can enter the fingerprints of himself and his family members into the door lock system when in use, so that the family can easily open the door, but once encountering an outsider using the fingerprint that has not been entered, it cannot be opened. In addition, if the intruder wants to open the door through multiple attempts of the password, the alarm device will be triggered as long as the error occurs continuously, attracting the owner’s attention.
3. Set a temporary password for your friend
If relatives and friends come to stay at home, you can set up a temporary password for them to come and go freely. Therefore, the fingerprint password can also be used to open the door during the temporary stay, but the fingerprint set in the smart fingerprint lock can be cleared immediately after the relatives and friends leave Password, which can be convenient for everyone to use and enhance mutual feelings, and at the same time can improve security.
It can be seen that the benefits of using smart fingerprint locks are still very many, but everyone should pay attention to that, in order to better play the functions and advantages of fingerprint locks, you must pay attention to choosing smart fingerprint locks with guaranteed quality. To ensure that the quality of fingerprint locks is guaranteed, you can also enjoy the benefits of high-tech door locks.
Advantages and disadvantages of smart door lock
Pros and cons of smart locks
Advantages of smart door lock system
Smart card based door lock system project Pdf