Handle locks, handle locks are divided into split locks, conjoined locks, and three-bar quick locks. The products are made of many materials, including zinc alloy, stainless steel, copper, and aluminum alloy. In terms of styles, there are three types of indoor door locks: European style, Chinese style, and modern and simple. In order to match various styles of furniture, the shape and color of the handle are even more colorful and colorful. Product safety is relatively good, and it is often used for entrance doors and room doors. Residential buildings, office buildings, hotels, etc. are all available. The handles that are electroplated and electrostatic sprayed are wear-resistant and anti-corrosive. In addition to matching the room decoration style, they should also be able to withstand greater tension. Generally, the handle should be able to withstand a tension of more than 6 kilograms.
The material of Handle Lock is generally zinc alloy, copper, aluminum, stainless steel, plastic style European style, Chinese style, modern and simple classification split lock, one-piece lock, three-bar quick-release lock
Handle locks, handle locks are divided into split locks, one-piece locks, and three-bar quick locks;
In terms of styles, indoor door locks have three types: European style, Chinese style, and modern and simple style;
The products are made of many materials, including zinc alloy, stainless steel, copper, and aluminum alloy
Product safety is relatively good, and it is often used for entrance doors and room doors.
Residential buildings, office buildings, hotels, etc. are all available.
The most commonly used handle lock cylinders are two types of 4 specifications MM: large 70, small 70, large 68, small 68. Generally, there are lock cylinders made of aluminum alloy, zinc alloy, and copper.
Production materials and characteristics
Handle locks can be divided into space aluminum, stainless steel, copper die-casting, and zinc alloy according to materials. Space aluminum and stainless steel are advanced materials. After surface processing, the luster is bright and the hand feels soft. Although it is corroded by sweat and moisture, it is not easy to fade and Rusty. Die-cast copper handle locks are relatively thick and moderate in price. Some low-quality zinc alloy handle locks are easier to break when used. Because the surface of zinc alloy handle locks is plated with copper, it is not easy to distinguish from copper die-cast handle locks when purchasing. The knife is repeatedly frustrated at the bottom plates of the two handle locks. The brass die-cast handle lock is brass, and the silver-white zinc alloy handle lock.
Installation of the lock
1. Cut the installation paper gauge drawing and attach it to the appropriate height of the door (the center of the relief hole is about 1 meter from the ground).
2. Open the door according to the left and right, adjust the inclined surface of the inclined tongue to close the door, and then put the lock body into the lock body hole and fasten it with self-tapping screws.
3. Insert the lock body into the slot opened in advance, fix the lock body with screws, insert the square core into the square hole of the lock body, then insert the handle square holes of the front and rear panels into the square core, and screw in the two fastening screws on the inner panel (Tighten it temporarily), pass the lock cylinder through the lock cylinder hole from the door to the outside, fasten the lock cylinder with the lock body with the lock cylinder fixing screw, and then tighten the 2 fastening screws on the inner panel.
4. Drill out the buckle box hole and buckle plate support socket at the corresponding position of the door frame, install the buckle box and the gusset plate, and fasten with self-tapping screws to make the lock tongue expand and contract freely.
1. The newly renovated house contains a lot of corrosive gas, especially the paint on the wooden door will emit corrosive gas such as formaldehyde, which will seriously affect the service life of the handle lock, and even corrode the lock. Daily ventilation should be used to keep the room dry. .
2. To remove dust and other debris on the surface of the handle lock, use a dry cloth to wipe the handle and the lock body. Do not use a damp cloth or clean with acid or alkaline cleaners.
3. In the process of daily opening and closing of the door, it is best to hold the handle to screw the bolt into the lock body, and then let go after closing the door. Do not hit the door hard, otherwise it will reduce the service life.
4. After the handle lock has been used for a period of time, it may not open smoothly. Do not drip ordinary lubricating oil or engine oil into the lock cylinder, and use professional lubricating oil to drip into the lock cylinder and open it several times.
Well Hard Ware produces all kinds of Handle locks and is the largest lock supplier factory manufacturer in China
best door handle locks，
door knob with deadbolt built in，
front door lock set，
door handle price，
front door locks，
bedroom door knobs with locks，
door handles interior，