From the early padlocks and marble door locks that we know (commander locks), to the current high-tech field of card coded locks, magnetic card locks, electronic password locks, IC card locks, computer network locks, and fingerprint locks in the cutting-edge field and many more. In terms of trend, there are two major schools of Europe and Asia.
The lock, as the name suggests, needs to be opened. It is a loyal guardian and an indispensable commodity in modern home decoration. In the past, its aesthetic effect in the room was negligible, and it did not attract too much attention from users. With the continuous development of society, people’s requirements for the beauty of decoration are also increasing day by day, and people’s requirements for the function, style and appearance of locks have also undergone qualitative changes.
One, the type of lock
1. Padlock: It is divided into copper padlock, iron padlock and password padlock. Its main specifications are 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60 and 75mm.
2. Drawer lock: It is divided into full copper drawer lock, copper drawer lock, aluminum core drawer lock and left and right cabinet door locks. The main specifications are φ22.5mm and 16mm.
3. Pinball door locks: divided into single-insurance door locks, double-insurance door locks, triple-insurance door locks and multi-insurance door locks. The main brands are “Niutou”, “Double Dog”, “Horse” and “Harvest” made in Shanghai. .
4. Mortise door locks: also called anti-theft door locks. They are divided into steel door mortise door locks and wooden door mortise door locks. Among them, steel door mortise door locks are mainly two brands: “Shenshi” and “Ma Pai”.
5. Ball type door locks: divided into copper type ball type door locks and three-tube type ball type door locks, as well as private room locks.
6. Color locks: divided into glass door locks, mortise locks, button locks, electrical box switch locks, chain locks, and cam locks.
7. Electric control lock: magnetic card lock, IC card lock, password lock.
8. Handle the lock.
9. Marine locks and car locks.
1. Entry door lock: also called anti-theft lock. The entrance door is the door of every family and the watershed outside the home. It must have a special function, that is, it can play the role of insurance and safety. The entrance is generally composed of two doors: an iron door and a main door (usually a wooden door). For iron doors, both sides must be locked, commonly known as: double-headed lock. Commonly used are multi-safety door locks and mortise steel door locks. When choosing, it should be noted that the distance between the two doors cannot be less than 80mm (8 cm). Otherwise, the distance between the two doors (due to the lock handles) is not long enough to be closed at the same time and it will not be able to prevent theft. The wooden door of the main door is generally equipped with a large handle lock, which can play a beautiful role.
2. Door lock in the room: generally refers to the bedroom lock. There is an insurance function in the room. Use the key to open the handle lock or ball lock with the same function outside the room.
3. Bathroom door lock: its characteristic is that it can lock the door on the inside, with an emergency opening device on the outside, and has red and green displays, or a small handle lock with “occupied” and “unmanned” displays or a ball lock with the same function .
4. Kitchen and passage lock: it only serves as a door handle and windproof function, and has no insurance function. It is also suitable for storage rooms and children’s rooms.
3. According to the production process:
1. Classified by material:
a. Brass can be made into AC, AB, PB, BN ball locks, in which AC, AB, BN electroplating seal paint, BP electroplating seal polishing.
b. Stainless steel can be made into SS PS ball lock, in which SS, sand paper for sanding, PS cloth linen wheel polishing and sealing.
c. The red copper SB cloth linen wheel is polished and closed.
d. Logs, beech; the original beech is closed.
The materials selected for the production of locks: brass, red copper, stainless steel, beech wood, logs, marble, iron sheet, inner steel plate, zinc alloy, aluminum.
2. Production process:
Raw material cutting-tilting press with various die stamping-trimming and trimming-sanding-polishing-electroplating and sealing-assembly-inspection-packaging.
3. Assembly process: parts and installation process of the ball lock
Front ball → lock cylinder → front pass → ball cover → support frame (including flange, sliding shift plate, support frame, decorative cover) → front gear cover → switch brief → slider → spring → baffle plate → rear pass insurance insert → Inner sleeve → rear bumper → rear bumper cover → rear ball.
4. Surface decoration code:
SS—stainless steel sanding, SP—stainless steel polishing. SN—stainless steel cleaning, SBV—copper sanding. PBV-copper polishing, SB-brass sanding. PB—yellow polished, BP—iron plated with imitation gold. AC-red ancient, BN-black nickel. NK—Iron is plated with bright nickel.
1. Choose a brand with quality assurance. Because brand manufacturers have after-sales service in various places, free on-site repairs during the warranty period.
2. Door thickness: 35-50mm for spherical locks. 35-55 mm plug-in type. 42 mm mortise door lock. 35-55 marble door lock
3. Center distance: You need to choose the door lock according to the structure of the door. The bolt can be divided into 60mm and 70mm. For the door bone width above 100mm, choose the 70mm bolt, and for the width below 100mm and above 90mm, choose the 60mm bolt.
4. Pay attention to choosing a lock with the same opening direction as your door, because the handle lock is divided into left and right handles.
5. When choosing handle locks, the handle shapes of all functional door locks should be consistent to make the living room more coordinated.
6. Hinge: Care should be taken to choose a hinge with sufficient strength to prevent the door from falling down over time, which may affect the opening of the lock or even damage it.
1. Pay special attention when installing the spherical door lock. Only the end with the insurance can be removed before installation. Never remove the end with the key for installation. It is best to read the manual carefully before installation.
2. Pay attention to the installation of the handle lock: if the left and right open are interchanged, the handle cannot be lifted up when opening the door, because the middle and high-end handle locks currently on the market have the function of left and right interchangeability, so you don’t need to consider it when buying. Door opening direction.
3. When installing the handle lock and the spherical door lock, use the one-to-one installation manual designed by the original factory.
4. After the door lock is installed, when the door is painted, the door lock must be removed to prevent the exposed parts from being stained with paint, because the protective film of the lock will inevitably be destroyed when the paint is removed.
5. During the construction period, in order to protect the door lock, it is not allowed to wrap the exposed parts of the lock with tape (including masking paper), otherwise the protective film on the surface of the door lock will be damaged after disassembly.
1. Never add oil to the lock core. If the key is not flexible to open, put some pencil core scraps into the key hole.
2. If you accidentally turn the safety inside the spherical door lock 900 clockwise, it will become a permanent safety. At this time, you can only use the key to open it. You only need to rotate the safety 900 counterclockwise to restore it.
3. In normal use, if there is dirt, it can be removed with a dry cloth (or a little water), and do not scrub with detergent or other chemicals. Otherwise, the protective film of the exposed parts will be damaged and the color will fade.
4. It is best to hold the handle when closing the door, screw the bolt into the lock body, and then let go after closing the door. Do not hit the door hard, otherwise it will reduce the service life of the lock.
1. First of all, check whether the surface of the door lock is flat and smooth. Inferior door locks usually have rough surfaces, pits and pits, with obvious flaws, and the surface coating is easily discolored.
2. Then, carefully check whether the accessories in the door lock package are complete and whether it feels comfortable to the touch. Usually, inferior door locks come from small family workshops, and problems will occur in all aspects after a long time.
3. Check whether the product has passed the inspection of the relevant national quality inspection department. Generally, the technical indicators of inferior door locks cannot meet the national standards.