You want to buy door locks. There are many varieties on the market and there are many discounts on prices. However, after all, locks are related to the safety of the occupants, and I still dare not buy or buy cheap goods. So, how to choose a door lock? There
are 5 Tip Help You Choose Best Lock
1. When choosing a lock, it must be suitable for the actual decoration style of your home and the situation of the door.
2. First of all, pay attention to choosing a lock that is consistent with the opening direction of your own door, so that it will be more convenient to open and close the door.
3. Secondly, pay attention to the width of the door frame. Generally, the ball lock and handle lock cannot be installed on the door less than 90mm. The width of the frame around the door should be more than 90mm and less than 100mm. Ordinary ball lock should be selected; Choose a lock with a large cover, that is, a 70mm bolt; in addition, whether the thickness of the door matches the lock is also an important option; in short, the choice of lock depends on the door.
4. For the choice of material, look at its appearance and color. The locks made of pure copper are generally polished and frosted. Compared with copper plating, the color is darker, but it is very natural.
5. Regarding the weight, pure copper locks feel heavier, while stainless steel locks are significantly lighter. Listening to the opening sound, the opening sound of the copper-plated lock is dull, and the sound of the stainless steel lock is very crisp.