Keyless padlockable cam locks have hasps that lock with a required padlock. They restrict access and provide security, unlike other keyless cam locks that are used for latching. These locks install in drawers, doors, and lockers to protect the contents from theft or unauthorized use.
Keyless Padlockable Cam Locks
1) Material: Zinc Alloy die cast housing and cylinder.
2) Size: 20MM
3) Finish: Chrome plating/Nickle plating/ Golden plating
4) Combination/key code: 0
5) Rotation angle 90 degrees
6) Available in Brass key, Metal Key or Metal Key with Plastic Cover;
7) Key can be withdraw from two positions.
8) keyed alike(KA) or Keyed different(KD) are available.
9) Nuts Mounted
10) Usage: Mailbox Cabinets, drawer, and other steel office furniture.
11) Packing: B/C, DBC, Color Box